Friday, July 3, 2009

How Do I Masterbate With Tissues?

Matteo, 3 1 / 2 years, diagnosis: hyperactivity, speech and concentration problems, toilet training

Mrs. I. I brought her bright boy Matteo. She had already given me her little daughter Chiara at 5 weeks of treatment. Matteo enters excited my practice and an incomprehensible tirade hits me. We set Matthew on the bed treatment. His mother tells me that Matthew had something intolerable and still not clean. Moreover, he lacks the necessary rest. She would have talked to their pediatrician and expressed a desire to be treated this child of mine. While Matteo

sounds funny from a Geschichtli Büchli, I treat him at the sacrum. I would like to check whether he has a well-fluctuating sacrum. I feel calmness and lack of exercise. After a while I ask the child if it senses heat. In the beginning I get little response. After that, I feel movement in the sacrum and Matteo confirmed that it is now warm. After the first session, the mother tells me that Matthew had become calmer. Later, I informed the mother that Matteo is now several days without a diaper during the day and from the third meeting it was only at night with a diaper. I declare Mrs. I. the Clean Development:
is three years old, the physical perception of most children so developed that use a successful toilet training can.
younger children lack often the universal awareness of their bodily sensations and / or the ability to interpret them accurately.
For this reason, we treat the craniosacral osteopathy / CSO / CST, the sacrum and ask if the child is feeling the heat.
With the touch of the sacrum / ISG and the cranial bones, we reach a conscious perception of the child.
you are targeted by contact to neurovascular points.

After the 4th S. on 22/06/2009 my wife I said that Matteo now speaking complete sentences and really love yourself Büchli look. His whole language had made great progress. He would make no more on the day in the diaper. They would now take a break. We agree that Mrs. I. out after the holiday on 20/07/2009, a final phone call to me. One could hyperactivity according to the Ordinance by Dr. med M. / BL I do not confirm. Matteo has sat in every meeting about 30 minutes or located and listened with great interest. This is for a 3 1/2J. Child very well.

Matteo wanted to be carried down the stairs after the meetings. The mother took him in her arms. I felt that needed Matteo affection and attention, for he is a little jealous of the new little sister. Contrary to the making of mindfulness and patience can Matteo accept the new situation which is no longer entirely in the first place to be respected and won by his mother to be. He wants to be involved in handling with the new baby. I hope that woman I can classify this situation well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment