Friday, January 7, 2011

What Is The Best Teasing Spray

homeopathy

I like to recommend all who want to understand homeopathy better the little book "Medicine of the Future" from my teacher George Vithoulkas. It is written in a lively and fast read.

All questions on homeopathy are detailed and well-answered in the patient area on the side of my professional association VKHD, the Association Classical Homeopaths Germany , under www . vkhd.de . I ask you, is there to look .
there you will find biographies of important figures in homeopathy, including my own teacher, Paul and George Vithoulkas Herscu.

you treat yourself or your family may well ask yourself? Then read here, what is it important and how to avoid mistakes can: recommendation on placement of homeopathic self-care "(PDF file)

0 comments:

Post a Comment