Monday, April 27, 2009

Heritage Infusio 11 Pc

normal birth, screaming from 18:30 to 22:30, constipation, baby Chiara, 5 weeks


Baby Chiara came with the mother and her little brother Matt in my practice. While Matteo spent time with his father in the fresh air, Chiara was treated. Mrs I. reported their births and the colic that did the little boy 3 1 / 2 months. At that time she had the doctors said that it would go on its own past.
you but I have heard that you can as quickly help Craniosacral therapy .
While I see the little girl, I see how well the mother holds the child. Chiara drinks strong and fast and then gets the hiccups. When recording of the child I see that the mother does not support the head. Chiara is the age of 5 weeks, her head still not hold myself. The head tilts to the rear. I give instructions for holding the skull in the first three months and we show the picking up and dropping the child.

asleep after drinking Chiara quiet, with a trend to the right. Chiara now weighs 4190 g. At birth she weighed 3190 g and had a length of 47 cm. They had was yellow after the birth of a liver disorder and their skin. By lying in the sun but healed quickly from this disorder. Dr. M. / BL issued a regulation on demand for treatment with CSO / CST.

Contact: I note a swelling of the liver, which I can deal well with fascial techniques.
Two days after 1st Meeting my wife said I with that they do not believe that the therapy will help. Mrs. I. was given instructions for the storage and handling. A week later

: I get an email. "The cry of seizures have stopped and everything has calmed down. I can not believe it. The crying behavior disappeared three days after the first Treatment. Stuhlt the baby any day now. The skull is moving in the middle. Chiara turns her head to the right and left ".

0 comments:

Post a Comment