Tuesday, February 15, 2011

San Antonio Gay Cruising Spots

The disadvantages in my adopted home ...

This is the first time the language. I am anyway not a language talent, but the Hungarian is hard to be miserable. We can communicate fluently while but is not.

The people are somewhat reserved and have at all the foreigners who are not necessarily maintained.

The integration in the village was really hard work.


Animal welfare is a very sensitive issue. Not all, but many go very badly with their animals from bad to something that your heart bleeds. Every 2nd Dog is still on the chain and some have not even a hut. Let alone that they are regularly fed. Not for nothing I've already got 3 dogs and 3 cats. All disposable animals.

And what I lack now and still has some culture, even a concert or something. In the first years it is quite busy with renovation and settle. The pioneer spirit is still great because ... everything is new. Now that it's done and we can rest there, especially in winter, not too much variety. Well, as I have much time, to bless you with my reporting.

And if anyone thinks of emigrating with children here ... probably not. Know some Western foreigners who came with children here and now are back again. The courses are rather below the level of the West and chances are there only in large cities ... best in Budapest. Unless you have a company here and the next generation gets on.

Sooo, now I was very honest. Nevertheless, we would not go back, it has also become a piece of home. The only marginally, perhaps because the question arises, why do not you go back. If I count together and a line under it do, for me, outweigh the benefits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment